2/13/07

recent visitors

I think most of you know how much I despise winter. However having friends around always makes it go a little faster. It's been a few weeks, but we have had some nice visits lately. The Sunday following the buddy day at the Milligans, Kathy was in Chicago and we were able to spend a little time with her. We were low on groceries, but as she enjoys a challenge, she made us some yummy quesadillas.
Lisa and Phil were in town the following weekend. Phil gave Lisa a trip to the Shedd Aquarium for Christmas, and that included a stay with us. They brought back a sea turtle for Elinor...she likes it quite a bit.
We've also had visits from my parents and Josh's parents, who we always enjoy seeing. Anyway, all this to say I like to see people. I think I'm starting to actually go crazy with this cabin fever stuff, so if you are too...come see us.



2 comments:

Deaver said...

The sock thing. I'll do it. I hope I get lots of socks.

Kathy said...

I'm so disappointed you didn't post the one of me struggling into that sweater. ;-)

I'm coming to Chicago again in two and a half weeks. I'll see if I can swing a visit. I miss you too!

BTW, I'm linking your blog to my blog. Mine is www.thecooking-junkies.blogspot.com