10/12/07

Seneca

So here we are. I know the pictures of the house and church are a little ominous, but that's all I have of them so far. Please don't let the dark clouds in any way skew your impression of the lovely place in which we live.
It's been great being able to just walk outside and play in our own yard, and that's our very own porch swing...a gracious gift from some folks at church. I know this is brief, but I had to start updating the blog sometime. Hopefully there will be some better photos in the future.



5 comments:

christopher said...

Wow. I like these Rachel. The bottom one has a pretty nice design to it, I like>>>

And... elinor... she looks a lot older... that's pretty sad.. but she's so cute!

Thanks for an update, I think all the buddies were pretty anxious for some Rachel photos.

Speaking of which... i'd like to buy some of yours soon, if that's coo. I'll submit an order form to you sometime this week.

Anonymous said...

Raaaachelllllll!
Your new house is awesome! Thanks for posting some pics. Elinor does look a little older.

So I guess we're planning on coming to see you in November! Yay!

Oh, um, and don't forget to take a pic of ...you know who. :) haha

Wadsworthmommy said...

Love the pics!! Your house is beautiful and Elinor is gorgeous!

patrick said...

that is so cool! i especially like the porch swing. it's hard to believe how much i like porch swings. i'm glad i got to talk to you last friday, but i should call you before too long now that i have your numbers.

it's also exciting that i saw some pictures. maybe i should take some since i moved too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.