2/21/08

The Featherstone Ball

A couple of weekends ago we went to a ball. An English country dance if you will. It was extra fun. My photos didn't turn out that great (as it was kind of dark) but here is a sampling of a few. We actually learned some dances featured in Jane Austen movies. We saw one in Pride and Prejudice (with keira knightly) that we knew. I borrowed my dress from Lacy (gloves too). She is pictured here as well, some of you know her I suppose some of you don't. Anyway, she made her dress, I wish I could've gotten a photo of the back of it...it was awesome. Lacy was actually the hostess of the event which is how we knew about it. Josh's grandma actually made his costume...in like one day or something crazy. If I hear of scheduled in the future I'll let you all know so you can come. It'd be worth the drive! Can you imagine all the buddies dancing together old school? Could there be anything funner?!




3 comments:

christopher said...

i want to dance.

Wadsworthmommy said...

Looks awesome!

valandshawn said...

yeah--i want to do that...

you guys look really cute!

love.val