2/27/08

My Belly

I suppose there aren't very many pictures of me big and pregnant. There are probably several reasons for that. 1. I'm big and pregnant 2. I'm usually the one behind the camera. I am going to try to take a few of myself today and post them for your amusement. I have to do it soon or my belly will disappear. To update you all, I'm due next Monday (March 3). We've begun the countdown. My mom arrived yesterday. She is a great help at home (and with the girl) and also she's my doula :)

5 comments:

christopher said...

ooooo!
i can't wait for this photo!
hope you're feeling better:)

Kathy said...

Rachie-Pachel, I'm excited to hear that Young Reinders is on the way. I've been meaning to email you for some time about a song we're doing in my madrigal group; it's you personified. Specifically, it reminds me most of that spring and you and Josh could hardly wait. I'll email you later.

Meantime, how exciting that your mom is your doula! And please don't wait too long to post photos -- you're so beautiful.

Wadsworthmommy said...

Can't wait for belly pics!! March is a wonderful birth month!! Join the buddie birth club of March.

Deaver said...

Mmmmm, yessssssss, I could use a good belly photo right about now.

valandshawn said...

you're mom is so cool. =)

love, val