10/14/08

Del-a-where?

We got back a couple of days ago from our vacation to exciting Delaware. My plan is to put some photos on the blog of our trip...but i haven't gotten that far yet. So mostly this post is to say, "hey, I'm still here, sorry I haven't written much." Also, i've enjoyed catching up a little bit with my buddies blogs...but sometimes it makes me a little sad to read (and see) what everyone has been doing. I miss you guys a lot, and am really missing hanging out. So when are we going to have buddy time over Christmas? (p.s. click on the title of this post:)

3 comments:

Wadsworthmommy said...

We talk about you at every buddy gathering and how it's not the same without the reinders (and all the other missing buddies).

We'll be in the Dixon area most of December/January except for the weekend of December 20 and will be willing to travel to wherever the Reinders will be available in Illinois.

Deaver said...

hahahaa. "hi, we're in, Delaware."

um, i get a lot of time off during Christmas but the weekend of the 27th, I have to go to a wedding in Peoria. yah, seriously, a wedding right after Christmas. UGH. But maybe I'll just go to Peoria for the wedding and come back the next day or something. :)

Carrie said...

Umm, I think that the buddies that you are referring to are the Dixon folks. But the Knolls would love to see the Reinders at any time that you are in the area! We will be hopefully well established in Winnebago at our new home! I miss you a ton too and wish that we could just trim out a few states to make you closer.